One Way Gas Tap

A 1-way gas tap, also known as a one-way gas valve or one-way gas cock, is a device used to control the flow of gas in laboratory settings. It typically has a single outlet or port for the gas to exit.


A gas tap, or gas valve, is a device that controls the flow of gas through a pipe from its supply source.

They are essential devices in a range of chemistry and physics exercises, from the basic level all the way up to commercial, industrial, or research laboratories. They’re usually located on workbenches in laboratories where they can be accessed easily by students, scientists, or lab technicians.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “One Way Gas Tap”